Ziggy Piggy Iron-On Patch
Decorate your belongings with the Piggy Stardust iron-on patch! Here I've attached it to a striped top, but you could stick it on anything you like! Super easy to use and adds a little somethin' somethin' to any outfit.
Measures 5cm x 5cm
Instructions for use
- Heat up your iron to the highest setting. If you don't have an iron, you can use hair straighteners!
- Lay out your piece of clothing on an ironing board and position the patch where you want to stick it with the adhesive side flat against the fabric. If you want to stick it on something that doesn't lay flat such as a bucket hat or shoes, stuff them with towels so that the patch doesn't shift around while you're ironing it on.
- Place a thin piece of cloth on top of the patch to protect your clothing from the heat of the iron.
- Hold the iron over the patch for 30 seconds.
- Once the patch feels like it's fixed, turn your clothing over, place the cloth over the back of the patch and iron again from the other side.
- Let that baby cooool, and voila!